Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Special construction, production engineering
- Quality assurance technology
- Service procedures
- Hardware development
What you bring with you
- Middle maturity
- Good performance in mathematics, physics/technology, English
- Basic knowledge MS Office
- Technical understanding, manual dexterity and interest in electronics
- Organizational skills, willingness to learn as well as an independent way of working
Start of training
You shall want for nothing with us
What we need from you
Mobile energy - when and where you need it.
Our vision is to supply the world with mobile energy. You can expect a modern and dynamic working environment. We live flat hierarchies, independent work and quick decisions. So - take your chance and join over 400 motivated employees on the road to success in the future market of innovative energy solutions.
This might also interest you
As different as we are, here we are one.
Mission & Vision
For this we need people like you!
You shall want for nothing with us.