Intelligent charger with 0W power consumption in standby mode
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-4 Micro AAA / Mignon AA / Baby C / Mono D, 1 9V Block NiCd/NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
- Quick charge: The Powerline 5 ZeroWatt automatically determines the optimal charging current for the inserted batteries and charges them with up to 1000 mA in a rapid charging process.
- Individual monitoring: In Powerline 5 ZeroWatt each round cell (of any size) can be placed in any charging slot. Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity.
- LCD display: Displays the current charge state in 25% increments, and the status (battery charged / battery defective) of the inserted round cells.
- Zero Watt technology: The charger disconnects from the mains completely when the batteries are fully charged, and no longer consumes power even when it remains in the socket.
Intelligent charge control
Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). After the last of the inserted batteries is charged, the trickle charge is automatically shut off for all batteries after one hour (provided a 9V battery is not charged). The charger disconnects from the mains completely thanks to the intelligent ZeroWatt technology, and no longer consumes power even when it remains in the socket. This benefits your wallet and the environment! The ideal combinations are batteries with low self-discharge.
In addition to the LCD display, a clearly arranged LED display shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED, or on the LCD display.
The Powerline 5 ZeroWatt is designed for worldwide use.
ANSMANN Powerline series
The microcontroller-monitored charger of the Powerline series does not require any control elements and, thanks to the fully automatic control, its handling is clear and easy. You can charge all five major battery sizes, also mixed. The battery level prior to charging is irrelevant. The charger is suitable for all rechargeable batteries (NiMH/NiCd).
- Technical Details
Chargeable cells AAA | AA | C | D | 9V E Worldwide use Yes LCD display Yes Individual supervision of cells Yes Microprocessor control Yes Safety timer Yes Current Micro AAA 500mA (1-4) Current Mignon AA 1000mA (1-4) Current Baby C 1000mA (1-4) Current Mono D 1000mA (1-4) Current 9V E-Block 15mA (1)