Compact charger incl. USB port and LCD display to show all important data
The microcontroller-monitored charger of Powerline series does not require any control elements and, thanks to the fully automatic control, its handling is clear and easy. Mignon AA and Micro AAA batteries can be charged simultaneously; they can also be mixed. The battery level prior to charging is irrelevant. The charger is suitable for all brand batteries (NiMH/NiCd) and rechargeable batteries.
Intelligent charge control
Charging starts automatically after the batteries are inserted. Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used.
The Powerline 4 Light is designed for worldwide use. Its wide input range, compact size and extremely low weight makes it ideal as a travel companion and a replacement of several chargers at a time thanks to the USB charging socket.
Highlights of the ANSMANN Powerline 4 Light
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-4 Micro AAA / Mignon AA NiCd/NiMH batteries.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
- USB charging socket: The USB port offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones.
- Individual monitoring: In Powerline 4 Light each round cell (either AAA or AA) can be placed in any charging slot. Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity.
- LCD display: Shows the current battery voltage and the current battery level in 5% increments alternately for each charging slot, thereby providing a reliable control of the charging process. It also alerts you when a non-rechargeable battery is inserted, or when a battery is faulty.
- Technical Details
Chargeable cells AAA | AA | USB Input voltage 100-240V AC Worldwide use Yes LCD display Yes Individual supervision of cells Yes Over-charging protection (trickle charge) Yes Faulty cell detection Yes Microprocessor control Yes Safety timer Yes Current Micro AAA 450mA (1-4) Current Mignon AA 450mA (1-4) Current USB 1000mA (1) Number of cells No