Electrician/Electronics Technician (m/f/d)
- As an employee in our technical service, you are responsible for processing customer complaints in the area of e-bike batteries, chargers, and electrical goods.
- You independently carry out fault analyses and actively participate in the repair process
- It is also important to coordinate the communication with the customer as well as the documentation of the complaint cases in SAP
- You also support your colleagues in the further development of the service process
What you bring with you
- Thanks to your electrical engineering training, you feel at home in the world of electronics
- You work on your tasks independently and result-oriented and never lose sight of the goal even in dynamic times
- You enjoy working in a team and like to learn new things
Start of training
You shall want for nothing with us
What we need from you
Mobile energy - when and where you need it.
Our vision is to supply the world with mobile energy. You can expect a modern and dynamic working environment. We live flat hierarchies, independent work and quick decisions. So - take your chance and join over 400 motivated employees on the road to success in the future market of innovative energy solutions.
This might also interest you
As different as we are, here we are one.
Mission & Vision
For this we need people like you!
You shall want for nothing with us.