Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our products are subject to strict quality control. However, if you find that you have a product that does not work correctly, please contact our technical service team directly:
Phone: +49 (0) 6294 / 4204 3400
In addition to the statutory warranty, ANSMANN offer an extended manufacturer’s warranty for certain, designated products according to the following warranty terms and conditions:
1. ANSMANN guarantee that the products are free from defects in material, manufacturing and construction.
2. The warranty period starts with the purchase date of the product and is valid throughout the European Union. The exact warranty period is specified on the respective product page.
3. Warranty claims must be reported immediately after you have become aware of the defect and within the warranty period. The product should not be used further if thought to be any risk to health or will cause further damage.
4. ANSMANN fulfils any valid warranty claim within the warranty period, free of charge, through repair or replacement. In case of a replacement, the old product is replaced by a product of the same kind, quality and type. If the affected product is no longer produced at the time the issue occurs, ANSMANN is entitled to deliver a similar product. The old replaced devices or parts shall become the property of ANSMANN. Warranty replacements, or repaired units, do not extend the original warranty period nor do they initiate a new warranty.
5. The warranty does not apply to damages caused by:
▪ Incorrect handling by the user
▪ Normal wear and tear
▪ Exposure to chemicals, water ingress, heat or prolonged direct sunlight
▪ Force majeure
▪ Repairs that were not performed by our authorized technical service partners
▪ Unauthorized attempts to repair
▪ Non-compliance of the operating instructions
▪ Non-compliance of the product-related safety regulations
▪ Maltreatment (e.g. knocks, shocks or drops)
▪ Returned in unsuitable packaging which does not protect the device
Optional accessories, which are not included in the basic equipment of the product, are also excluded from the warranty.
6. In case of a valid warranty claim, please return the defective product, together with the relevant service card and the sales receipt, in a prepaid delivery parcel (with suitable protection) to the following address:
Paketannahme Tor 8
When returning an e-bike or e-bike components, please contact our technical service team first, so we can assign a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please note this RMA number down on the service card and next to the forwarding label on the shipping carton.
7. The warranty offered is in addition to your statutory warranty and does not affect your legal rights.
|ANSMANN warranty conditions||
Size: 476.33 KB