Intelligent charger with discharge function including USB charging socket
Highlights of the ANSMANN Powerline 8
- Charging the batteries: Charging option for 1-8 Micro AAA / Mignon AA NiCd/NiMH batteries.
- USB charging socket: The USB port offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries, such as smart phones.
- Individual monitoring: Each battery is individually monitored during charging, and individually charged to its maximum capacity.
- Discharging the batteries: For batteries that have become somewhat "weary" after long storage, a discharge function is available. By repeatedly discharging and charging, these batteries can be refreshed, and the capacity can be increased.
- Automatic shut-off: State of the art microprocessor-controlled charging technology with multiple overcharge protection guarantees optimally charged batteries and a gentle charging process.
Intelligent charge control
Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used. A clearly arranged LED display shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED.
The Powerline 8 is designed for worldwide use.
- Technical Details
Chargeable cells AAA | AA | USB Input voltage 100-240V AC Worldwide use Yes Individual supervision of cells Yes Over-charging protection (trickle charge) Yes Discharge function Yes Faulty cell detection Yes Microprocessor control Yes Safety timer Yes Current Micro AAA 500mA (1-8) Current Mignon AA 500mA (1-8) Current USB 1000mA (1)